Bboys

Bboy jeian

Bboy jeian

Bboy Jeian is from Colombia. He won the 2v2 Breaking Championship in 2023. He is not associated with any crew right now.

Bboy Jeian Profile

Stage NameJeian
Birth NameYeison Andres Renteria Palacios
OccupationB-Boy
BirthdayN/A
Active YearsN/A –present
AgeN/A  (in 2024)
Zodiac SignN/A
HeightN/A 
WeightN/A 
NationalityColombian
Blood TypeN/A

Bboy Jeian Biography, Life Story, Breaking Journey, and Facts:

Bboy jeian

Jeian, aka Jeison Andrés, hails from Colombia and started his breaking journey with a group of friends as a hobby, but then it became an important part of his life.

He used to spend time with lots of young people, but after he started learning about breaking, many of these people were no longer with him. At least 80 per cent of the people he grew up with in the neighbourhood are dead or in jail. The other 20 per cent are in studies, and others continued with him in breaking. 

Apart from breaking, he has other jobs that is he started his own clothing brand called Calidosos, and he is putting much effort into it. Since breakers are not sponsored in Colombia, he has to do other jobs to live and bear his expenses, and due to his busy schedule, he cannot train properly, which affects his performance.

He is also part of the Paris Olympic Qualifiers 2024, with a 157 ranking and 250 breaking points.

Bboy jeian

Titles & Achievements:

YEARTITLE
2017PURA CALLE 1v1 Breaking
20232v2 Breaking Battle

SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES
Instagram: bboyjeian

ISSIN VS JEIAN

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *